zondag 22 juli 2012

Less Is A Bore



Man do I hate sale. It's not that I don't like bargains, but it's just always too damn messy in the shops to take a good look around. But the mean reason I don't like sale are the hysterical dutch women who make the whole sale shopping situation unbearable for me. Yes, I get freaking excited too when I find something cool for a really good price.
But no, I'm not going to skydive into a pile of jeans as if my life is depending on it.

Or maybe it's just the fact that I don't master the art of sale shopping and therefore am bitching at the ones who do. Could be an option...

What I do know is that last week I was brave enough to concur the world of sale and I found these two cuties at River Island and Primark.
Don't you just love the prints?

Xx Flo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten