woensdag 16 januari 2013

Like Left Over Lasagna





I would be lying if I told you that I'm sorry for not blogging for quite a while. I post what I like and I write how I feel. But the last few weeks I didn't feel like writing at all. And even sometimes when I did feel like it, it just didn't work out. Come to think about it, you know what, maybe you can even thank me for not posting anything. I probably would only be wasting your precious moments of free time, with just random crap talk.

So. First things first. Happy new year homies!
I didn't make any new year's resolutions. Never did. Maybe never will.
But today I had an idea, I thought, how cool would it be to have a new year's theme song?
Hah! That would be brilliant! Mine would be someting like: 'analising the world, fantasizing about pearls', or just something short like 'tattoos and new hairdo's'.

Yeah..still working on that...

Anyway. Just heating up again. Like left over lasagna.

Xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten