zondag 10 juni 2012

Everybody needs some cuteness




Delete? Yes please!

Today I decided to start a new blog. I deleted all my old posts, time for a brand new start.
But to start again from scratch..I discoverd it's harder than I thought it would be.
Some of you already know me a little bit. But some of you don't.
Therefore, a quick introduction of myself. My name is Flo and I work and live in Amsterdam.
I love dancing, green tea, holding hands, leopard prints, sushi, denim, japanese toys, pink nail polish, messy hair, music, shopping, love bites, movie nights, ice cream, pancakes, cuddling, gin tonic, vans, hot showers, sunglasses, diner with friends, tattoos and midnight writing sessions.

From now on I will blog as much as I can about me and the things I love in life.

Keep u posted  X Flo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten