vrijdag 15 juni 2012

SOMEPINK TO DO







My mind is fickle today. Just like the weather I guess. Or maybe because of the weather.
I'm being unproductive as hell. It's almost two pm and I'm still in my sweatpants, my hair is fuzzy and I'm wearing no make-up at all. Not really charming.

There are many things I could (to be honest HAVE TO) do today. But the only things I have done till now, is wandering around in my appartment, sitting in my bed and gazing out of my window.
I really need to get up and do shit..but for some reason,it's just not happening today.

So I guess there's only one option for me: just enjoy doing nothing.
Enjoy laying in my bed, enjoy my big fat cup of tea and enjoy all this pink cuteness.
Cause time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.

Xx Flo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten