vrijdag 29 juni 2012

Jeanious / Number 2


Ok first of all, who is gonna buy this cat for me??
Lots of kisses and icecream in return!

Second of all, I promised to keep you updated on the hilarious actions and questions from costumers.
So here's another one for you..

Friday, juni 29th

Thirty something guy with Le Coq Sportif 'sneakers', plain washed blue denim jeans and printed Jack&Jones t-shirt (owww really...your mother honestly didn't buy that for you?) asks me:
'I have a jeans at home, I want the exact same one, do you have it?'
 Me: 'maybe..do you remember the model name of the jeans?'
Guy: 'No I don't'
Me: 'Ok...can you tell me what kind of model it is? Is it a bootcut model or maybe a skinny or a straight fit?'  
Guy: 'I don't know'
Me: 'What kind of color is the jeans? Dark of light?'
 Guy: I don't know...but do you have it??'

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Xx Flo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten