zaterdag 16 juni 2012

Jeanious / Number 1

Shoes:Vans

Ok..I bought another pair of Vans this week. I think this is my 8th pair so far.
I'm I ever going to stop buying them? I'm afraid the answer on this question is: NO.

Today I had to work and I realised (not for the first time) how weird and sometimes funny costumers are. They live in their own little 'I have to buy stuff or I'm gonna go completely mad' world and most of the time they don't even have a clue of what they're saying or doing. A lot of their actions or questions are just hilarious. So therefore I decided to share some of them with you guys. I mean, it would be quite selfish of me not to.

.....

Saturday, june 16th

Big Russian guy screaming from outside the store to me: 'Do you know where the D&G Store is?' A little Mexican guy comes out of nowhere and asks me: 'Is the Russian guy searching for a toilet?'' Me: 'No, he was asking me where the D&G store is.' Mexican guy: 'Ow ok, because I know a toilet nearby..'
CRICKETS....

Shorthaired German lady at the cashdeck: 'we're travelling by airplane, can you please give me a fat free refund?'


Promise to keep u posted!
XX Flo




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten